Here are the 2015 Tour de Black Creek details:
- Saturday, September 19 from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- BCCers should plan to arrive by 7:45am
- The Race will be held at the Driftwood Community Centre, 4401 Jane Street
- Approximately 160 children will be in attendance
- Plan on wearing your BCC kits (bring clothes for all weather - cold, rain, etc.)
- If you have a bell, please put it on your bike for this event (we are demonstrating bike safety)
- Helmets are MANDATORY!
- The majority of the children are new to cycling and will require guidance & support
- BBQ lunch provided post-event to all volunteers!
Here are the pics from Last Year's Event: