Selling my 2012 Giant TCR Advanced 0. It's been a great bike, but due to some injuries and lack of flexibility, I need to move to something with a little more relaxed geometry. Special BCC discount - $1700, asking $1800 elsewhere. Reach me through the site messaging or at email@example.com.
Here are the details:
- 10-speed / 172.5mm crankset / 50/34 / 11-28 cassette Shimano Ultegra 6700 Di2
- Original owner, and bike has just over 12,500km.
- Overhauled in spring of 2017 and only ridden twice since, new chain, bar tape, cables, and hubs overhauled
- Never crashed, but a couple of small paint chips
- Selling as I had a knee injury and need something with a little more relaxed geometry
- Upgraded Di2 system 3-port A-jct, Bluetooth/Ant+ compatible battery mount
- Has 4iiii Precision Power Meter on non-drive side crankarm, includes cadence sensor
- Upgraded BB to Wheels Manufacturing BB86/92 ANGULAR CONTACT BB FOR 24MM (SHIMANO) CRANKS
- Ridesense ANT+ sensor
- Includes Garmin / GoPro mount, water bottle cages
- Includes 23mm Giant P-SL/SLR tires
- Includes Shimano Ultegra PD-6800 Carbon SPD SL Road Pedals
- Includes Specialized Romin Saddle