Selling my 2012 Giant TCR Advanced 0. It's been a great bike, but due to some injuries and lack of flexibility, I need to move to something with a little more relaxed geometry. Special BCC discount - $2250, asking $2500 elsewhere. Reach me through the site messaging or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's the details:
- 10-speed / 172.5mm crankset / 50/34 / 11-28 cassette
- Original owner, and bike has just over 12,500km.
- Overhauled in spring of 2017 and only ridden twice since, new chain, bar tape, cables, and hubs overhauled
- Never crashed, but a couple of small paint chips
- Selling as I had a knee injury and need something with a little more relaxed geometry
- Upgraded Di2 system 3-port A-jct, battery mount and Bluetooth/ant+ wireless transmitter so all firmware updates can be done via e-tube app in iPhone
- Has 4iiii Precision Power Meter (first generation) on non-drive side crankarm, includes cadence sensor
- Upgraded BB to Wheels Manufacturing BB86/92 ANGULAR CONTACT BB FOR 24MM (SHIMANO) CRANKS
- Ridesense ANT+ sensor
- Includes Garmin / GoPro mount, water bottle cages
- Includes 23mm Giant P-SL/SLR tires still with some life on them
- Includes 25mm Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II tires with lots of life
- Includes Shimano Ultegra PD-6800 Carbon SPD SL Road Pedals
- Includes Specialized Romin Saddle
*Note: Bike currently has 28mm front (tubeless) and 27mm rear on. If you're interested you can have the 27mm, but not selling the 28mm.