All top of the line components. This is an extremely light, fast and compact Aero bike. Due to injuries I can't do more triathlons, This has less than 300 miles. It is in perfect condition:
• LOOK 576 full Carbon frame and fork (sub 1100 grams) - $2900 new price
• Dura Ace shifters, front derailleur, and rear derailleur - $2200 new price
• Zero Gravity brakes - $600 new price
• Vision aero brake levers
• Neuvation C50 carbon tubular wheels - $1200 new price
• Tufo S3 Lite 19mm tubulars
• Vision carbon base bar - $240 new price
• Profile magnesium aero bars - crazy light
• FSA OS-99 100mm alloy stem
• FSA K-Force Light cranks (172.5) (53/39) + bottom bracket with ceramic bearings - $700 new price
• Selle Italia "Cervelo" seat - the most comfortable tri seat I have ever used
• Profile Design aero water bottle cage & bottle
• Cateye Velo 5 wired computer
• Energy gel holder on seat tube
• Pedals not included
Seatmast has been cut. Distance from bottom bracket to seat rails is 68.5cm. This is slightly adustable with spacers that will be included with bike. Fits riders approx btw 5,9-6-2.
Decicated geometry for triathletes The LOOK 576 AERO was created for the Triathlete. The seat angle is 78 degrees that allows the Triathlete to obtain their ideal position. A very aerodynamic position can be set up where the rider is as far forward on the saddle and at the same time conserving some energy for the run.
The 576 is one of the few aerodynamic frames that is less than 1,100 grams. The same aerodynamic technology that was used on the 596 were applied to the 576. The carbon fibers and lay up of the frame were the key elements to achieve the lightness of the 576. This 576 is very road compliant and ideal for the hilly courses and still cuts through the wind thanks to its aerodynamic design.
SOLD.... found a good new home and immediately went and spent the money on a new road-bike for Petra at the bike-show - Dan you are a good salesman, haha