Sadly, these only saw about 6 rides due to a lack of riding and no longer racing before mounting brand new tires this summer, and then decided I'm probably not able to justify them.
I'm very particular. These wheels pull no punches - all out, nothing spared here, everything was hand selected and when I think about it, basically the tires and wheels are apparently handmade as well.. bonkers!
- ZIPP 303 Firecrest Carbon *TUBULAR*, RIM-BRAKE (Black decals) [purchased: 2016]
- Firecrest shape, 45mm deep, ABLC dimpled, super wide ~26.5mm at brake track
- 11spd Shimano-compatible freehub (10 spd with spacers - included)
- Sapim CX Ray spokes (black) [18 front, 24 rear]
- Handmade in Indiana. ZIPP only seems to special order these now.
~ Crazy light and tough as nails. Zipp claimed ~1340g with skewers (included).
- Only ridden ~6 times, never crashed, near-perfect condition (minor cassette marks).
- *Brand New*  Vittoria Corsa G+ (4C) Tubular, 25C width. Skinwall, 320 TPI cotton casing, latex inner, Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K breaker. Yes, these are the latest '4C' Graphene (v2.0) compound.
- Continental Valve Extenders w/ Removable cores and core removal tool. (included)
- 2 unopened tubes of Continental Carbon Rim tubular glue - same as used for mounting and have had excellent success with this in the past. (included)
Asking: $2100 (CAD) - for everything. These are pro-caliber speed machines tough enough for Roubaix, light enough for the Alps, with brand-new, top-shelf, freshly mounted tubs, QRs. Just add your cassette and watts, shave grams, cheat the wind, smash PBs.
- Can I check them out first? - Yes, of course, but serious offers only.
- Can you ship? - Rather not, BCC members/friends first, I'll post to other sites if no nibbles.
- Do you accept trades? Hmm.. prefer cash. But if you've got something really amazing ? ? ?
- Are these Disc compatible? NO. Unless you really want to re-lace the wheels to new hubs. But.. hunh?
- Are these tubeless? NO - Tubular.
- I heard Graphene is a scam!? Not a question!? These are top-shelf tires with reviews, 320 TPI and supple feel, picked for their pedigree: Winner of Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Vuelta a España, Classics, World Championships, European Championships and Olympic Games.
- All other concerns: I know, it hurts me.. buy them before I change my mind.