Ride departure and end location is Coventry North Land Rover, with plenty of parking available:
When: Meet by 7:00 am for coffee and shmoozing before the 7:30am staggered start based on chosen pace.
How Will it Work?:
Entry will cost $35 for a killer ride complete with pre-ride espresso, mid-rid custom energy treats, and post-ride beer and meal!!
$35 fee can be paid by ETF by Friday @ 12 Noon PLEASE
The start will be staggered, every 10 mins (or so), starting @ 7:30AM. Slower groups going first. The faster groups start later.
The object is to finish with your perspective group/team. It's a great way to maintain a safe/group ride where riders of equal skill levels/speed can work together and enjoy the day.
Ride route will pass through the towns of – 47km Inglewood, 57km Belfountain, 75km Caledon East.
Two Ride Format Options(below) - Rain or Shine:
Gentleman's Race - 127km Distance
- Riders will be Split into Teams(8-10 Rides Per Team) - Based on the chosen Group levels:
Group 1 (FASTEST) - is as fast as the group feels usually average of 30kph with Riding Speeds of 35kph +/- Approx 4 hours with 15min break.
Group 2 (FASTER) - has an average pace of 28/29kph - Riding Speed of 30-32kph. - Approx 4.5 hours with 15min break
Group 3 (MODERATE) - has an average pace 27kph - Riding Speed of 29-30kph. - Approx 4.75 hours with half hour break
Group 4 - is an average pace 25kph - Riding Speed of 28-29kph. - Approx 5 hours with half hour break
- All riders in the Team Must Finish together as a Team. Gentleman's Race: 127 km - Start Times 7:30/7:40/7:50/8:00AM - Arriving back at 12-12:30pm.
Social Ride - 93km Distance
- Riders will be Split into groups(8-10 Rides Per Group) - Based on the chosen Group levels:
Group A (FASTER) - has an average pace of 28/29kph - Approx 3.75 hours with 30min Break
Group B (MODERATE) - has an average pace 27kph - . Approx 4 hours with 30min break.
Group C - is an average pace 26kph . Aprox 5 hours with 30min Break
1. If you are in? By R.S.V.P. to the 2013 BCC End of Season RIDE EVENT PAGE(Click here to R.S.V.P.) I will print the list of attendees and make the notes for food allergies etc. and send over to the caterers for Prep
2. Your preferred ride-length(127km or 93km), Format Option & Pace Group choice. Organize your small groups amongst yourselves this week and have a team/group ready to go for Sunday morning Start. Keep teams to 8-10 Riders. If you have not picked a group/Team you would like to ride with on Sunday, I will slot you into a group based on your speed choice on the day of. (Registered Club Members ONLY)
3. Any food allergies? (vegan, vegetarian, nuts?) I will print the list of attendees and make the notes for food allergies etc. and send over to the caterers for Prep
4. Payment of $35 by e-transfer (use password "bcceosride") and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or concerns email me direct at email@example.com
Comments are closed for this blog post