Play by Play....
- Met Emile at Mercury, then QB showed up, then Steve F. Oh Crap, going to be a fast ride! I was scared. Haven't ridden with these guys this season. Wasn't sure if I could hang on.
- We saw Speedy Steve drive by us on Gerrard. Called him to motorpace us, but he couldn't hear me.:(
- All the way up Midland Huntingwood and to McNicoll, we had a head wind. Boys were pulling 32km/h+ whilst I hung on.
- As we made a left onto McNicoll, Pace was a Steady 35km/h+
- At Cummer before Bayview, there was a little traffic which hung up Steve. As soon as the traffic cleared up, Steve took off with QB right behind him, not sure who got to the top first, but the hill is 12% grade climb. I tried my best to hang on to Emile(thanks Emile).
- Steeles was a steady 32km/h+ and then we turned left on Keele to head south back into the city. Steve F took the front and picked the pace up to 50km/h+. We each tried to pull in front of him but he maintained is speed and we decided to sit in and enjoy the ride(thanks Steve!)
- The Left onto Lawrence was a recovery section and we pretty much saved the nitrous for Rosedale Valley Rd.
- We blew down Chaplin and right onto Avenue. On Russel Hill, QB and Steve Decided to race a Ferrari. You guess who won. QB you should have started the sprint earlier! You would have caught it. It was Steve's first time down Russel Hill and he almost t-boned us because there was a hard right. Hard right at 40km/h+ can be kinda scary especially in the night with not much lighting. Recovery along Davenport...On to Rosedale Valley Rd.
- After the stop sign, I wanted to wait for the car making the right so I could draft it. It never came by until the very end at Bayview.
- Steve F took off from Emile and QB on Rosedale Valley and I noticed it just in time. I had taken a Gel before this section, cause Rosedale valley is where you can easily burn 200+ Calories in 2kms. Chased Steve F down and stuck in his draft right until the last corner before bayview when that car ended passing and I tried to tag on. Didn't work. Passed Steve and made the right onto Bayview.
- Emile Passes me with QB and Steve F tailing behind. It's a sprint up the curvy hill to the light at Gerrard and Broadview.
- We take the pics at the Library.
- THE END